Monday, October 3, 2011

It's that time of year, time to get our annual Flu Shots. There is nothing as exciting as dragging your children to get a shot. They love it so much (insert sarcasm) and my youngest always gets totally sick from it, something to look forward to (insert more sarcasm). I often wonder if it's really worth all the hassle. I hope that by getting this shot I really am protecting my family and not just getting them poked and making them feel terrible for no reason. What is your opinion? Does your family get the flu shot?





2 comments:

  1. Cute Converse!

    I'm so torn on the whole flu shot thing. We all got the sniffing flu shot thing when everyone was panicking a while back about the swine flu. I was sort of okay with it, but several people made me feel like a moron for even doing it, like it was some sort of big government conspiracy to inject us all with mercury or something.

    I usually think the less medical intervention the better, and credit my good health partially to the fact that I've rarely taken antibiotics during my life - .ike that's somehow made me more tough. ;) DH, on the other hand, insists on getting the shot every year whether the rest of us do or not.

    And can we tell a difference? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the converse! They are classics. Our family gets the flu shots.

    sherri from SHERRI AMOUR

    ReplyDelete