Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Stressing

For the past few weeks I have had a hard time deciding what I should wear to church. I try to put together a few outfits the night before, but no matter how confident I feel I have found the perfect outfit, I always spend way to much time changing clothes, shoes, skirts, jewelry etc. I usually end up wearing whatever I have on when time runs out and I have to leave. I don't like feeling like my outfit is thrown together, but for some reason I can't find the perfect combo on Sundays. I guess it's because I can't throw on my jeans to wear to church and I always feel good in my jeans. What do you do when you can't figure out your outfit? Do have standard favs you fall back on?




Dress: Chadwicks, Jacket:F21, Boots: Kohl's, Scarf: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment