Saturday, December 10, 2011

Winter White

I am not sure why this creamy white is called winter white, I guess so it is a more acceptable color for winter then regular white? Anyway, I love this color and when I found these pants at Victoria's Secret in winter white corduroy, I knew they had to be mine! (They also have a pair in the color Port Wine, I am hoping Santa will put those under my tree this year!) I love corduroy in the fall/winter and these pants were the perfect addition to my wardrobe. What would you wear with your winter white pants?



Jacket: ?, Sweater: F21, Scarf: AE, Pants: Victoria's Secret, Boots: Kohl's

3 comments:

  1. Very cute...and I Love your scarf!
    ~Lisa @ www.organizedchaos-lisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute pants! I didn't even know VS had 'real' clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, funny huh? I really like Victoria's Secret pants because the come in long lengths.

    ReplyDelete