Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hard Loss = Lesson Learned

Tonight our team lost. It was a tough loss and the boys took it hard. After the game the coach was trying to rally their spirits and the boys were not listening or respecting the coach, they had a serious case of bad attitude. So the coach made them run, three laps. That made them pay attention and give the coach the respect he deserves.

Well, that got me thinking...wouldn't it be great if we could make people in our lives run laps when they give us attitude. When the kids mouth off, three laps around the yard. The rude sales associate at the store, "I'm sorry, but before you finish my transaction, I am going to need a few laps around the produce section." The rude driver who cuts you off, "Sir, I am going to need you to step out of your vehicle and take a lap" That would be so satisfying! But, it also got me thinking...how many times would I have to do laps during the day? Time to think about my own attitude. Or maybe I'll just get in really good shape :)
 Ya, I accidentally deleted the picture where I have my eyes open.



Shirt: Maurice's, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Jewelry: Lia Sophia

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love that you deleted the picutre with your eyes open :) You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete