Friday, July 15, 2011

Together Again

It has been a long week, two of my children have been gone to camp/retreat this past week and my hubby has been working 16 hour days. It was very quiet and lonely around this house. My son came home yesterday and I picked my daughter up today. It sure feels good to have all my little chicks back in the hen house. I missed them so much! I don't even want to think about them leaving...what will I do with all my time. I might have to get a real job (gasp!) For now, I am enjoying having them here, even with all the arguing.





Pants:Victoria's Secret, Shirt: Gap, Belt: AE, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Jewelry: Lia Sophia
My good friend Julie is raising money to go to Japan and volunteer, she served an LDS mission there and has a great love for the people. She is selling a cookbook to raise money to help her get there. If you are willing to help her click here. BTW she is an awesome cook and has great recipes that she shares on her blog. She is the mother of seven, yes seven, children and knows how to feed them right. She is an inspiration to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment