Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Under the Weather

Just when I was getting back in the blogging grove. I got hit with the worst head cold I have had in years!
I forgot how crappy a stupid cold can make you feel. I just wanted to lay around and do nothing so that is basically what I did. I did go to my Mom's to help my sister clean and organize. That small task wore me out and I just lounged the rest of the day.
Anyway, here are a few of the outfits I have worn these past few days.





Shirt: Maurice's, Pants: Gap, Shoes: DSW, Jewelry: Lia Sophia
BTW if any of you love Lia Sophia like I do, they are having an amazing sale right now. Buy 1 get 2 1/2 off. If you are interested, click on my link :)



Shirt: Forever 21, Pants: NY&Co., Shoes: Forever Young, Jewelry: Lia (who else!)

No comments:

Post a Comment