Sunday, July 31, 2011

Slacker

I am a slacker, I know this, and I am okay with it. But, just to redeem myself a little here is my story. That bad cold I had turned into a full blown sinus infection so I was down for a few days. Following that, my son got his wisdom teeth out and I was busy playing nurse and making lots of pureed foods. (BTW do you know how hard it is to feed a 6' and growing teenage boy on what is basically baby food? The kid has a hollow leg and it is hard to fill!) Then I had to send my daughter and husband to camp, and school started for the littlest. It has been a busy summer and frankly sometimes I am just feeling to hot and lazy to take pictures. Which makes it really hard to update a blog about clothes. But, I am turning over a new leaf.




Jacket: F21, Skirt: Land's End, Shoes: Shoe Carnival, Jewelry: Lia Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment