Monday, August 1, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Hard to believe it is August 1st, the summer is speeding on by...

Today we spent the day looking at motorcycles and cars. Not exactly the day I had planned, but it was good. We are trying to decide if it is worth it to get another vehicle  now that we have two teenage drivers. Our oldest is going to be attending college and working and the second oldest is in high school. The second son, by default, doesn't have a car. But this kid is so busy that it makes me crazy. It will also make me car less or the chauffeur. But my oldest son will be leaving on a mission in about 4 months, so do we get a motorcycle for my hubs to drive, freeing up his car for my second son? Or do we buy another "teen" type car for him to drive? Or do we make them share the car until my oldest leaves? So many questions, so many decisions...




Sweater and T-shirt: Target, Shorts: NY&Co., Shoes: Famous Footwear, Jewelry: Lia Sophia, Watch: AE

No comments:

Post a Comment