Sunday, August 7, 2011

Teacher

I teach the Relief Society lesson about every three months and today was my turn. I woke up with huge butterflies in my tummy and they stayed there all day until my lesson was over. I really do love teaching, but boy do my nerves get the better of me sometimes. I taught about the temple today and I truly am grateful for the many things I have gained while attending the temple. I love the peace I feel when I am there, I always come away feeling like a new person.




Dress: JCPenney, Sweater: Target, Shoes: DSW, Belt: Target, Jewelry: Lia Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Love this look and how cute are those shoes?!

    I had to teach RS every 3 months last year and I was a nervous wreck every. single. time. And for the record, I do NOT love teaching. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo! love the SHOES!! and I'm always a sucker for a crisp white dress!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete