Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Monochrome

The last 24 hours have been exhausting. We took our car in to have the Safety and Emissions done and found out we needed new brakes and new tires, ouch! After recovering from that bad news I was making lunch when I realized everything in my freezer was thawing out. We called the repair man and he told us the compressor was out on our refrigerator. Off we went to Lowe's to buy a new one. It ended up being a very expensive and stressful day. I guess when it rains it pours, maybe that is why I chose gray as my outfit color for today.

I don't usually wear all one color, I can't resist having a little pop of color. I usually wear this top with a splash of pink or red and it was hard to resist not wearing bright red shoes! I do like how this turned out and I will definitely give monochromatic outfits another try. I am having a blast with this challenge!




Top: Maurice's, Pants: NY&Co., Shoes: F21, Jewelry: Lia Sophia, Watch: Eddie Bauer

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, car repairs AND appliance issues? Stressful for sure. :( But I loved your monochromatic outfit!

    ReplyDelete