Monday, September 19, 2011

5 Posts in One

You are so lucky! Because I have been lazy busy and I haven't had a chance to update my blog. So today you are getting 5 days of blogging in one post!

Thursday I worked and came home with the worst headache. I managed to take a picture before throwing on my PJ's and crawling into bed.




Friday was my birthday and my hubby took me shopping and out to lunch! It was fun to spend the day with him spoiling me, he is the best!
Friday afternoon I left with some incredible ladies to spend the evening at a cabin preparing to run the Dirty Dash the following morning. Oh, and by preparing I mean staying up way to late and eating raw cookie dough, chocolate covered almonds and cinnamon bears. We are serious athletes after all!
We had a blast running the Dirty Dash, I have never laughed so hard or had so much fun while running a 10K! I am lucky to have such great friends who are willing to play in the mud with me!


After my crazy Saturday and because of all of my sore muscles, Sunday was spent like this:
And finally, Today, is Monday and my hubby fulfilled a life long dream of getting his motorcycle license. We rented a Harley for the test and then spent the rest of the afternoon driving up the canyon and enjoying the beautiful weather and the motorcycle. Needles to say my hair and clothes were not photo worthy after hours on the back of a motorcycle, but it was totally worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Well, Happy Birthday! (belated);) I hope it was awesome!

    I love the idea of doing a Dirty Dash, but I'm totally scared of twisting a knee or ankle in all that slipperiness. And aren't you guys supposed to be a lot dirtier after something like that? ;)

    The motorcycle ride sounds absolutely AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm new to your blog (and blogs in general)
    I just wanted to let you know 1) I love your outfit in this post and 2) your family is just adorable - thanks so much for sharing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete