Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Weekend

Labor Day weekend has come and gone and I must admit I am a little sad. You see me and my sister and some of our fabulous friends spend every Labor Day weekend together. It is our annual getaway to Swiss Days and Park City. It is so fun to leave all our worries behind and shop, eat, laugh and have fun being with each other. I look forward to this weekend all year long and it never disappoints. It is sad when it is over and time to start planning and saving for next year! Thanks to my amazing sister for inviting me to share in this glorious tradition!




Dress: Target, Sweater: Gap, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Necklace: Lia Sophia, Bracelet and Watch: Gift

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty color combination and looks soooo comfortable! Love the silver accents too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of a funny story.....I wore a version of this outfit to church a couple of week ago. Just a different necklace--lol! Kindred spirits? ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete