Thursday, September 8, 2011

Emotions

Yesterday afternoon my son received his mission call in the mail. We were planning on it coming on the 14th of this month, so I was shocked! I ran in the house and started shouting that his call was here, even though only one other person was home. My son and my husband were both at work and would be until late in the evening. I grabbed the letter and went to tell my son at work, he said,"Mom, call everyone!" By the time all the calls were made and we were gathered together it was 10:00 p.m. He has been called to serve in Argentina! My emotions are all over the place, happy, sad, excited, scared, nervous, the list goes on and on. I laid awake most of the night with a million thoughts running through my head. This morning I was seriously tired and pulled on the first things I found in my closet that didn't need ironing!



Shirt: Maurice's, Skirt: JCPenney, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Jewelry: Lia Sophia

1 comment: