Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Runnin' Just as Fast as We Can

It seems like everyday I am writing about how busy I am. I guess I am just in that stage in my life. Today I went to work to get trained on the new computer system, then I took my hubby to pick up our son's car, on the way home we stopped at Lowes to pick out a new kitchen faucet, followed by a stop at the library, the bank, and the beauty supply store. We finally made it home to make dinner and help with homework. As soon as that was done we were off to JCPenney to buy a shirt and tie for my son for the Homecoming dance this weekend. And now it is time to get ready and fall into bed, so I have the energy to do it all again tomorrow. I just love being a wife and mother!





Sweater: Gap Outlet, Pants: Gap, Belt: NY&Co. Shoes: Ebay, Jewelry: Lia Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment