Saturday, February 12, 2011

Be My Valentine

Today my sweet hubby took me out to eat at The Melting Pot. It is such a fun place to eat, and man did we eat! We had a cheese fondue, followed by veggies and meats, topped off with chocolate fondue. It was so yummy!


 I found this great hair tutorial here. This adorable girlie has super cute style and even though my hair is significantly shorter, it worked great! I felt pretty and bouncy all day, Thanks Linley!

Sweater: Maurice's, Pants: Miss Me, Shoes: JCPenney, Jewelry: Lia Sophia

Then we rushed home to see our son and his cute girlfriend as they left for the Sweethearts dance. I love seeing my kids do all  the fun things I did (even though it makes me feel super old) Isn't my son so handsome?!

My hubby snapped this shot while I was helping my son with his flower. It is kind of goofy, but that is how I roll. (And it totally embarrasses my kids, he he)

No comments:

Post a Comment