Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Workin Gal

I work as a PRN employee for a doctor's office. All that really means is that if someone is on vacay or is sick, I go to work. Today was one of those days. When I know I have to work I usually pick out my outfit the night before to relieve some of the morning rush. So, this morning when I was getting dressed the shirt I wanted to wear had a spot on the front, right where everyone would see it. So I grabbed my trusty Tide spot treatment (because it works like a charm) and guess what? It was empty! Now what? I start digging through my closet trying to find anything else that might work. I decided on the pinkish top and it looks okay. By this time I am running late, so much for my careful planning... What is your go to spot remover?






Sweater: Forever 21, Pink Shirt: Shade, Cream Shirt: Maurices, Pants: NY& Co., Shoes: Bass, Socks: Kohl's, All jewelry: Lia Sophia

2 comments:

  1. I'm a follwer now :)
    Love the ruffle on your blouse and this pale pink cardigan. Sorry about your misfortune this morning! I've had my tide pen forever...now I'm thinking I better make sure it isn't dry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute shoes and amazing earrings.
    {we love those tide sticks too! heaven sent.}

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete