Monday, February 7, 2011

Lumberjack?

This is my lumberjack look. What do you think?






My mom recently had knee surgery and cannot put pressure on her knee. After her doctor's appt. today, we hit the mall with her in a rented wheel chair. We had a great time talking and shopping the sales and I got a great workout pushing her chair around the mall. I think my lumberjack look came in handy as I had to summon up the muscles to push her. Don't you think I look a bit more defined than the last few days? No? I guess I will have to work on the biceps a little more...

The pictures are a bit dark but there was a full on blizzard today and I was not steppin outside for a photoshoot in that mess!

Sweater: F21, Plaid Shirt: American Eagle, Pink shirt: Old Nay, Jeans: Old Nayv, Boots: Target, Earings, bracelet and Ring: Lia Sophia, Watch: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment