Monday, February 28, 2011

Makin' a list...

Today was a busy day. I started off making a long list of things to get done. I love making lists, but I love checking things off my list even more. I have read on several of my fellow bloggers sites that they are also list makers, even adding things that are already done just to cross them off. That is so me! I have almost finished everything on my list today, when I finish this post, I can scratch off on more item. Yea!


Because of my busy day, I ran out of daylight and had to take the pics inside.
Grey Shirt: American Eagle, Black vest: Maurice's, Jeans: Gap Outlet, Boots: DSW, Jewelry: Lia Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit. You look very "city" as this is the type of thing i like to wear a lot of in nyc...

    oh, and thank you for reminding me to make lists. I rarely do it and of coarse, things get forgotten because of my lack of list making skills!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the graphic tee-under-sleeveless-cardigan look. totally chic vibe. and, yes, i'm an absolute list freak...to the point where i'll make a list AFTER i've done everything, just to get the satisfaction of crossing it off. it seems a little freakish when i admit it, but, well, there it is.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete