Sunday, February 6, 2011

Church and the Super Bowl

Bonus post today two for one!
Today I had to teach in Relief Society. I bought this dress on super clearance and it is more of a summer dress, but I thought with a cardigan and boots it would look cute for winter. I wore my patterned tights over opaque tights, as I have seen many of my fellow bloggers do and it was genius! It looked super cute and kept my gams quite toasty!



Dress: Downeast Outfitters, Sweater: Forever 21, Tights: Target, Boots: EBay, Necklace: Etsy, Ring and Bracelet: Lia Sophia.



My second outfit today is for watching football! I used to hate football, but after L (my oldest) started playing in 7th grade I had to learn all the rules so I would know what was going on. My hubby was the coach and continuously interrupting his coaching to ask what was going on in the games was not the best strategy for the team. So I learned, and now I really love the game. Our favorite team is not playing this year (sniff, sniff) but we still love to cook up a bunch of great Super Bowl-type food and enjoy the game,  the commercials, and the half-time entertainment. I hope you all enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!

Sweater: NY&Co., T-shirt: Aeropostale, Jeans: Gap Outlet, Shoes: Levi's @DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment