Friday, April 29, 2011

Like a thief in the night...

I completely stole this outfit from this amazing lady. She is so classy and puts things together that I would never think of, but LOVE! I couldn't bring myself to wear the boots, even though it is totally snowing as I type this, I mean it is almost May! When will this winter weather ever move on?

I am so excited it's Friday! We have a busy weekend: 2 baseball games, dance competition, 2 AP practice tests and a thirteenth birthday, but I love the weekends. Hanging out with my kids and going on dates with my hubby, what could be better!



Sweatshirt: AE, Shirt: Aero, Jeans: Miss Me, Shoes: Converse, Jewelry: Lia Sophia

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about snow! I'm an Alaskan girl, so usually that's what I would be seeing right now. Cute hoodie!

    Laura
    Born To Be Styled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this casual look!

    ReplyDelete