Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Personal Style Choices

My ten-year-old son has been begging me to dye his hair a dark brown. I kept putting him off because I kept thinking, "He is to young to be dying his hair, he will forget about it if I just put him off." But, he didn't forget and it got me thinking about the age my oldest son was when he begged me to bleach his hair. It was about the same age. How young is to young to make this style choice? Is this the age when we start to make these choices? Long story short, I gave in and dyed his hair. It is cute and the good thing is, it will grow out and be cut off in a few short weeks. That is one good thing about boys.




Jacket: No recollection, Shirt: Shade, Scarf: AE, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Bracelet: made by me a loooong time ago, the beads are the birthstones of my family, Earrings: Lia Sophia.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Loved the pictures. Enjoy those moments!
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete