Saturday, April 2, 2011

People Watching

My daughter had another dance competition today. We had to be there at 11:00 a.m. and by the time we left it was 6:30 p.m. Needless to say, we are there a long time. I love watching my daughter dance, but sitting through 99 other dance numbers (this is not an exaggeration) is totally exhausting. After seeing countless, leaps, padebures, and arabesques, my eyes start to wander to the people around me. I love looking at ladies who are dressed great and I find lots of fashion inspiration, but I also notice those ladies who don't seem very put together. I wonder if they are comfortable and just don't care, or if they just don't know how to dress. I find myself wondering about them and how they feel about themselves. I also try to picture them in outfits that would flatter their bodies and hopefully make them feel great! Does anyone else do this, or am I just a crazy person? (wait don't answer that) I guess the bottom line is that I love clothes, wearing them, looking at them on myself and others, and especially shopping for them!



 This is how I feel about weather in the 70's!
Sweater: Smith's Marketplace, T-shirt: Shade: Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Jewelry: Lia Sophia
(P.S. This is not what I wore to the competition, I wore my Synergy T-shirt)

1 comment:

  1. I know when I dress well, I feel more confident about myself. Not that my self-image depends on what I wear, but it gives it a boost, ya know? You should definitely feel confident because those layers and flats are fantastic!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete