Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lovely Weekend

I had the most lovely weekend. I escaped from life for a few days with my beautiful daughter, sister, nieces and mother. We went to Park City, we ate, shopped, giggled, swam, and had the most wonderful time hanging out together. I live for girls weekends and this was extra fun because it is the first time I took my daughter. It was fun being around her and my nieces, they are so beautiful and funny and full of life. It reminded me of being at girls camp and staying up late giggling and talking about everything! We are hoping to make this an annual tradition and I sure hope we do! So here are some of the things I wore this weekend...

 Sweater: Old Navy, Pants: NY&Co., Shoes: Forever 21

 Sweater: F21, Pants: Buckle, Shoes: Macy's, Scarf: AE

Sweater: Maurice's, Dress: F21, Shoes: Target

Maxi Skirt/Dress | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Post a Comment