Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beauty Prep

I am going out of town this weekend with my daughter and some of our friends. The girls have a dance competition and we are making a girls weekend out of it. So to prep for this getaway I need some serious beauty time. I am getting my nails done, a pedicure, and my eyebrows waxed. Why is it that I wait for these things until I am going out of town? Or is it that I plan to have them done just before I leave so that I look fresh and pretty on my vacay? Either way getting beautfied for my getaway is at the top of my priority list today. Packing? I will do that in a flash, at the last minute, and probably forget a million things :) Good thing I have a list to help me...



Sweater and jeans: AE, Shirt: Aeropostale, Shoes: Steve Madden, Belt: Kohl's, Bracelet: Maurice's, Earrings: Lia Sophia

1 comment:

  1. I am a shoe freak, and I love yours! Flats are awesome. And your feet aren't all creepy like mine..of course, I can't see your toes in this pic.

    ReplyDelete