Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Do Teenagers Have Legs?

"Can you drive me to my meeting?" "Can you drive me and my friends to the movies?" "Can you drive me to my friends house?" "Can you pick me up?" "Can you drive me to piano?" "Can you drive me to the school?" "Can you drive me to the church?" These are the kinds of questions I have been getting from my teenager, who is almost 16. It seems like the closer they get to being able to drive the less they are able to walk anywhere, even if it is only up the block! Maybe they do that so you actually want them to get their drivers license!





Top: Maurice's, Pants: NY&Co., Shoes: Famous Footwear, Watch: Fossil, Earrings: Lia Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, and the pics make it even better! Such awesome earrings!

    No teens around here yet, but I'm actually wishing my kids had some places to go to get out of my hair! ;) It's the first real day of summer vacation and they're already begging me for things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! cute post, and cute outfit! Win win!!! good thing they are babies first, otherwise people might not have as many!


    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete