Monday, May 9, 2011

It's Raining It's Pouring...

...and raining some more, sigh. It was very hard to leave 90 degree weather in Vegas and come home to 40 degree weather and lots of rain. I miss the sunshine!

We are all on flood watch here in Utah. I am old enough to remember the floods of '83, I remember leaving church early to go and fill sandbags. It is so scary to think about all those families who may find their homes filled with water. I hope that it is not as bad as expected, but if so, I will grab my shovel and help fill those sandbags again!




White T: Kohl's, Plaid Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: Gap, Belt: AE, Shoes: Toms (Nordstrom)
Watch: Fossil Outlet, Ring: Lia Sophia

2 comments:

  1. At least you look cute while on flood watch! Loving the Toms with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I remember the floods of '83 too!

    Awesome effect with the belt and I love that ring!

    ReplyDelete