Monday, May 16, 2011

Blah

I think I have the bloggy blahs. Ever since I went to Las Vegas, I have been feeling very unmotivated. Combine that with blogger acting weird and I don't have any desire to blog. But, I am trying to overcome my blahs. Does anyone else ever feel this way? How do you combat the blahs, bloggy or otherwise? Chocolate? Exercise? Or just pulling up those figurative boot straps and moving on? I personally vote for chocolate!



Jacket: Sears, T-shirt: Ann Taylor, Jeans: AE, Belt: Kohl's, Necklace: Etsy, Watch: Fossil, Shoes: Target

1 comment:

  1. Man, I don't know. I have a family blog I've kept for years butI haven't updated in months and friends and family are starting to bug me about it. I don't know why I'm having such a block about the whole thing now. There's lots to share, just no motivation to do it. Actually, there's no motivation to do anything right now. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete