Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Old Ball Game

Baseball season has finally started, our first few games were rained/snowed out and we were unable to play. Although that does not mean that it is warm, these games are cold and I look a bit like the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man as I sit there shivering. I wear many layers and wrap myself in two blankets trying to stay warm. Last week we actually played while it was snowing. This is not fun for me. But I love to watch my boy play. He had two hits last night and got the "Player of the Game" award. And to top it all off, we won after coming back from a 10 to 1 deficit! With my little guy scoring the winning run!




Shirt: Gap, Vest and Jeans: NY&Co, Scarf: Kohl's, Shoes: Buckle, Jewelry: Lia Sophia

2 comments:

  1. Again, love the shoes. And I have those earrings. Lia Sophia?

    ReplyDelete