Monday, May 23, 2011

The Things We Do For Love...

It's that time again to register my daughter for her dance team. Usually we can register online, this year we had to do it in person. I planned to be there right when it started, I was about 5 min. late. There was a line down two flights of stairs, out the door and around the corner. But, what do you do? I got in line and started my long wait, and then it started raining. It was the craziest thing I have ever done. Waiting in line for hours, in the rain, to sign up for a dance class. Crazy! If it was for myself, I would have bailed after the rain started coming down, but since it was for my daughter...I waited. The things we do for our kids!






These shoes are a little iffy, they make me feel like Minnie Mouse, What do you think? Keep or Toss?
Sweater: Target, Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: Silver, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Belt and Watch: AE, Jewelry: Lia

No comments:

Post a Comment