Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Today was kind of a strange Memorial Day. First off, it is usually warm and today was not warm. What is up with all this rain? Because of the rain we didn't visit family members graves and we didn't have a BBQ. My hubby worked and the kids all went off in different directions with friends. I did manage to sneak in some shopping (love those Memorial Day sales!) But it didn't really feel like Memorial Day.

I would like to say how grateful I am to all those who have served, and currently do serve our country. I am grateful for the freedoms I enjoy because of their service. I have several family members who have served our country and I wish to thank them all for their sacrifice. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!




Jacket: Forever 21, Shirt: Down East, Pants: Loft, Shoes: DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment