Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Miracle League

Today my family and I went to watch my adorable nephew play baseball. With three boys I have attended many, many baseball games. But this game was amazing! Every player on this team is handicapped, and they were so adorable and fun to watch. They are in a league called The Miracle League  this league was created to allow handicapped children to have the opportunity to play baseball. Every player has a "buddy" on the field to help them. Every player gets to hit the ball and score. Every player has a huge smile on their face. I just wanted to hug every single player on the field!



Sweater and Pants: NY&Co., Top: Old Navy, Shoes: Kohl's, Necklace: Touch Piece, Earrings: Lia Sophia

3 comments:

  1. I really love the purple floral top and the shoes are super cute. That baseball game sounds awesome! What a great thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet that game was amazing to watch! I'm so glad to hear that things like this exist so that everyone gets to be included and have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Kati, I need you to go shopping with me. Either you come to me, or I'm coming to you.

    ReplyDelete