Thursday, May 19, 2011

Piano Recital

Tonight I got to attend my youngest son's piano recital. All four of my kids play the piano (some of them with much resistance) but he was the only one that performed tonight.  I quit piano when I was in the first grade and I have always wished I could play. Because of that I am forcing giving my kids the opportunity to learn to play. They have an amazing piano teacher who has really taught them so much about music. I love music and listening to them practice. Seeing them perform is my payday!

 Blurry...Sorry!


Sweater: Sears, Shirt: AE, Belt: Rue 21, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Target, Watch: Gift from Hubby, Jewelry: Lia Sophia

1 comment:

  1. I love that you wore a polka dot belt with thte striped shirt!
    I'm totally a music lesson drop-out as well. Piano then Violin...I hated reading music, I can play much better by ear.

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete