Monday, March 21, 2011

My Favorite Gals

Today I got to have lunch with two of the most amazing ladies in my life. My mom and my sister. These two ladies have truly shaped me into the person I am today. I look up to them both so much and the things they have taught me through my life are invaluable. I love them both and I am excited about our new tradition of lunch on Mondays!

My daughter took pictures of me today and they are quite silly, but I thought they were fun. Besides the wind was blowing so bad today, my hair was all over the place. I figured I would just embrace the crazy!






Sweater: Aero, Scarf: Old Navy, Grey Cords: Gap, Boots: Macy's (not sure what is going on with the pic.) Earrings: Very Old-can't remember.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you paired this pretty scarf with the lighter sweater and neutral cords. I always love the bright scarves at Old Navy but can never figure out what to pair them with without looking too bright. This is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this outfit. i'd totally wear it. and i love your poses! :)

    monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete