Friday, March 4, 2011

Warning: Not a great outfit...

When I put this outfit together in my head it was really cute. Even after I got dressed I felt okay, but as the day wore on I started to feel not so cute. I feel like my pants were a little to tight and the heels a little to high making me feel like a streetwalker. Not a great feeling. I should have worn pants that were more a trouser style and black or pink flats. Maybe that would have helped, I don't know. I love all of these pieces, just not together. I will have to give them a remix and try out some other ways to wear them. Do you ever have outfits that look great in your head, but make you feel uncomfortable as you wear them? I hate that...I wish my mirror had a warning light that would turn on to let me know my outfit is not so good.





Jacket: Dillard's, Sweater: Victoria's Secret, Pants: NY& Co., Shoes: JCPenney, Jewelry: Lia Sophia, Belt: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment