Monday, March 28, 2011

New Jobs

Today at work we were training a new person to work at the front desk. I remember being in that same position and feeling like I would NEVER remember all the stuff I needed to know. It made me feel good that I actually do remember and (I think) do a good job. That first day at a new job is always so overwhelming and it makes you want to throw in the towel and never go back. Thankfully, we usually stick it out, learn what we need to, and eventually feel good about the job we are doing.




I got called into work at the last minute and threw this outfit together in a flash. It is kind of dull, but I got lots of compliments on my necklace. Thank goodness for accessories to spice up otherwise dull outfits :)
Sweater: Down East, Pants: NY&Co., Shoes: Famous Footwear, Jewelry: Lia Sophia, Watch: Eddie Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment