Monday, March 14, 2011

Returns

I have recently ordered two pair of boots. I don't usually have problem ordering online, but these two purchases are going back.

I am totally sad about it. One pair is just to high for me. I am already tall and adding a little height is okay but these babies are tall. So, (sniff) they are going back. The worst part is I hunted all season for a pair of booties like these. Oh well, maybe next season they will have some with shorter heels.

The other pair is a combat boot style. I have seen them around and think they are adorable! I finally found a cute pair I could afford, ordered them, and couldn't wait for them to arrive. However, now that they are here I have tried to style them and I just feel like an old lady trying to be a teenager. So not workin' for me.

So, I am returning both pair...but don't feel to bad for me. I have already ordered two other pairs of shoes to replace them. (Completely different styles, we will see how these work out.)
(Please try to ignore the major bloating in this picture, Thanks!)
Jacket: Newport News, T-shirt: Mod Bod, Jeans: NY& Co., Belt: Target, Shoes: Journey's, Jewelry: Lia Sophia.

P.S. I also have to return my son's Tux today.
 It is kind of sad because that was his last Prom. My baby is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment