Friday, March 11, 2011

Yogurtland

Have you heard of Yogurtland? It is the best land I have ever visited (I don't get out much) It is a land of yogurt yumminess. When you walk in you are handed sample cups, you then proceed to the wall of yogurt machines where you can sample as many flavors as your heart desires :) After tasting such masterpieces as, Pistachio, Devil's Food Cake Batter, Red Velvet Cake Batter, Pumpkin Pie and Guava Pineapple, you have to decide how much and how many flavors you want. I am telling you this is not an easy task. Following the yogurt is a topping bar that has so many possibilities it makes your head spin! I heart this place!
I spent the afternoon there with two amazing ladies, visiting, laughing and eating yogurt! What a great way to spend the day!
This seems to be my "go to" outfit: Sweater: Van Huesen, T-shirt: Shade, Scarf: Smith's Marketplace, Jeans: NY& Co., Shoes: Target: ($7 on clearance!) Earings: Made by me, Ring: Lia Sophia

2 comments:

  1. did you say red velvet cake froyo? That sounds AMAZING. I am going to have to try this place out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A part of me is now dying to live in Yogurtland - the flavors sound incredible. I want Cake Batter!! :)

    ReplyDelete