Friday, March 25, 2011

Runnin' Round

I just have to complain for a moment. I hate, I mean hate taking my car to the shop to have the emissions and inspection done. It is bad enough when I have to take my car in because something is wrong, but to take it in when it's running fine, no thanks. I miss having a car and the place I take it is so slooow, they usually have my car for days! Unfortunately it is the only dealer in town, so I don't have a choice when I need warranty stuff done. Today I spent the day doing a bunch of running around, because tomorrow, I will be car less...




Sweater: AE, Jeans: Old Navy, Boots: DSW, Necklace: Gift from SIL, Watch: AE, Earrings and Bracelet: Lia Sophia

1 comment:

  1. i got in a wreck in december and we've been carless since then, but luckily we live close to things and have good friends. good luck with no car tomorrow!! :)

    monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete