Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Review of... um...Unmentionables

For any of my fellow bloggers or readers who are LDS I just want to give you a review of the new Carinessa II Garmets now available at The Distribution Center... they are AWESOME! They have a more modern fit and the fabric is great, I felt like I was wearing a comfy and breathable version of spanx. (Yes, they keep the soft parts sucked in! ) They fit so much better than the older version, so if you have not yet tried these beautiful undergarmets, run don't walk to the nearest Distribution Center or order online at this link. Make sure you use the size guide because the sizes are different. But I am telling you these babies rock!
Notice how fluidly I can move in these babies :)
Sweater: AE, Shirt: Maurices, Flower: Kohl's, Jeans: NY&Co., Shoes: Macy's, Earrings: So old I can't remember!

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee hee! Now that's a review I never saw coming! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those. They're great for maternity G's too :) Curious, what top do you wear? I'm not digging the ones I have and am wondering what others wear. Please either comment on my blog littlebitofray[dot]blogspot[dot]com or rachrobrtson[at]gmail[dot]com; thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for telling me, I am going to have to pick some up! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    Born To Be Styled

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower and shoes are too cute!! :o)

    ReplyDelete